Buy Lunesta Online
Lunesta 3 mg – Buy Eszopiclone Lunesta – Buy Lunesta Online Canada – Buy Lunesta 3mg Online – Buy Lunesta Online Without Prescription.
Eszopiclone, sold under the brand-name Lunesta among others, is a medication used in the treatment of insomnia. Evidence supports some benefit up to six months. The degree of effectiveness is slight to moderate. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include headache, dry mouth, nausea, and dizziness. Buy lunesta online.
This medication is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest. Eszopiclone belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
Use of this medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less. If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Lunesta
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using eszopiclone and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. Do not take it with or right after a high-fat or heavy meal since it may not work as well. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, liver function, other medications you may be taking, and response to treatment. Do not take more of this medication than prescribed because your risk of side effects will increase. The starting dose is 1 milligram at bedtime as directed. That dosage lessens the risk of having trouble safely doing activities requiring alertness the next day (such as driving or operating machinery). Also, you may not be fully alert the next day, yet you think you are fully alert. If you are prescribed the 3 milligram dosage of eszopiclone, you should not do activities the next day that require alertness. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- If you are an older adult or you have liver disease, a low dose will usually be prescribed to lessen the risk of being impaired the next day. Do not stop your medication without talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss and may have trouble safely doing any activity that requires alertness, such as driving or operating machinery. (See also Precautions section.)
- If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used eszopiclone for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists after 7 to 10 days, or if it worsens.